- Function effectively as the Certified Scrum Master for the Scrum Team
- Set-up and facilitate Scrum Meetings
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders
- Understand the Scrum roles, artefacts, events, and practices
What will you learn?
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ programme will help you take that next step in your growth as a ScrumMaster. By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
- Describe a wide range of Agile and Lean concepts and understand their context
- Share understanding and examples of Empirical Process Control
- Explore basic facilitation models
- Share facilitation skills
- Plan for collaborative meetings
- Be able to demonstrate a coaching stance
- Apply coaching techniques with team, Product Owners and stakeholders
- Apply techniques to foster self-organisation
- Understand team development models
- Apply techniques for improving team performance
- Facilitate the creation of a Definition of Done
- Describe a number engineering practices and how they affect a team’s ability to deliver a potentially shippable product increment
- Be able to facilitate the creation of a Vision and Product Backlog
- Explain Scrum to the Business
- Identify, analyse and resolve impediments
- Compare and contrast different scaling options
- Experiment with a large scale participatory meeting format
- Apply techniques that effect organisational change
- Create self awareness of yourself as a ScrumMaster
- Improve your ability to deal with conflict
Whether you are new to Agile principles and have an idea of what Scrum is, or have already spent time involved with teams talking about or implementing Scrum, ensuring success with Scrum can be a daunting prospect.
You have understood that the benefits of ‘going agile’ include improving quality, productivity and time to market, but how does this happen in practice? And how can you ensure that you can deliver these process improvements? If you have not undertaken Scrum Training with a formally Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Trainer then you may be missing key knowledge and skills that will enable you to make the most of the opportunities afforded by effective implementation of Scrum principles and practices.
The highly interactive ASM course investigates the Scrum framework in detail from theory and foundations to practical application and pitfalls, covering all the team roles, activities, and artifacts, so that you can be an effective Scrum Master or member of a Scrum team.
Course Starter Pack Contains
- No Hidden Fees
- Keywest Scrum Work Book
- Agile Scrum textbook
- Free access to Jira and Confluence
- Free access to approved agile editable templates and tools
- The Keywest Motivational book…Quotes of Many Colours
- Six 1hr 1 -2 -1 Session with Subject Matter Experts
- Soft Skills and Project Environment Awareness Training
- Agile Scrum Certification Kit
- Free access to Keywest CV Builder
- Interview Preparation and Scenarios
- Keywest Souvenirs
Who is this course for?
Those with or aspiring to be in the following roles within their organisation:
Agile Coaches | Scrum Masters | Team Leaders | Development Team Members (Analysts, Architects, Designers, Coders, Testers, etc.) | Project Managers | Product Owners | Product Managers | Process Owners and Managers | Functional / Departmental Managers
The presentation was very explanatory and well-understood. The trainer did excellently well. Also the precourse and joining instruction is very helpful and gave me a foundation to start with.Enril Kree
Presentation was impressive & encapsulate PMP. The lectures & examples used were expansive, relating real-life project scenario to project management ideologyJerry Ako
The Keywest Advantage
Our fees are at a bargain, considering what you will get.
Learn from certified and experienced Agile practitioners
Trusted & Approved
We are accredited by APMG to conduct AgilePM training & exam
Resources are made available for the best learning experience.
Brands and Companies we partner with