- What is Agile?
- What is Agile PM and DSDM?
- The Fundamentals
- The Philosophy and The Principles
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Teams and Team Structures
- Project Constraints
- Success Factors
- Approach Questionnaire
- The Lifestyle and Framework
- The Phases and Products
- Lifecycle Configuration
- Time boxing
- Estimation and Measurement
- Quality and Maintainability
- Planning, Control and Risk
- Implementing Agile Project Management
This course will give delegates a practical understanding of how to use Agile behaviours and the scrum framework at scale. This allows you to ‘be agile’ in more complex environments where stricter governance or compliance is needed such as it is with most large organisations today.
- What is Scrum?
- Product Backlogs
- Planning in Scrum
- Sprint Backlogs
- Daily Scrums
- The Definition of “Done”
- Scrum Teams
- The Scrum Master Role
- Burndown Charts
- 2 days of high quality instruction from a highly qualified Agile Trainer, with years of experience as a trainer and consultant delivering Agile projects. All are originally DSDM trainers (upon which the AgilePM qualification is based) rather than being waterfall trainers who have simply attended the AgilePM course themselves in order to become an Agile trainer
- Refreshments during the course, including drinks and lunch
- All course materials, which include a copy of the slide deck, exercises ,textbook and case study
- Recognition as a Certified Scrum Master after passing the Exam (Fee Covers Exams)
- Anyone who wants will be actively involved in project or supporting projects and wants to be successful using Scrum
- Anyone who wants to expand their knowledge on Agile methods
- Anyone who is involved in a Scrum Project across the full range of Scrum roles
- Those newly setting out on their Agile journey
- Those who are already using Agile or Scrum but now want to consolidate their knowledge or address questions that have arisen based on their experience
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course, If you are attending the course because you just need the knowledge, e.g.,
you are about to start work on an Agile project and need some training first, or you are working with a client who uses Agile so you need some help in this area
To become a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), you will need to successfully complete the 2 day training course, and then sit for an online multiple-choice exam.
Following attendance on the 2 day course, you will be registered for the exam with the.
You will then receive an invitation to take the exam from the International Scrum Institute.
You must complete the exam within 30 days of completing your course.
Bristol City Centre
|Agile Project Management||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.